Thursday, November 1, 2012

Power Outages

Well, it seems as though things are moving along in the New York/New Jersey area but it is still a challenge. I am still in Ohio but my roommates in New Jersey were still without power and gas as of yesterday. According to PSE&G, part of the substation was underwater and they need to dry it out before they can re-establish power.

I am grateful that I was out of the state when all this happened but I realized that I need to think about what I would do if this happened again. I am going to start putting together a food rations kit with nonperishable food and water when I return to New Jersey. I am a bit nervous about returning but hopefully things will be more in order at the beginning of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

All posted material is subject to U.S. copyright rules and regulations..