Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Unfinished Work

Alas, I did not have time to photograph the fair isle cowl that I have been working on. It is going to be an interesting piece because the diameter is only about 14 inches while the lenght is going to be around 24 inches. The fair isle is quite beautiful but when I wear it, you won't be able to see all of the pattern because it will be bunched up.

It definitely will be an elegant winter piece but since winter has left the New York City and the surrounding metropolitian area, I probably will not be able to wear it until next season. While the weather has been a balmy 70 degrees of and on and quite sunny, I hope that it is not ungodly hot this summer. Then I will have to rethink knitting patterns for warm weather!

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90660AD.html?noImages=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

All posted material is subject to U.S. copyright rules and regulations..