Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Fair Isle Story Continues...

So I am about half finished with my fair isle cowl. The stitches are working up nicer since I stopped pulling the second color of yarn behind every front stitch of the first color. I realized after a while that this makes the stitches lumpy and uneven.

My next goal after I finish the fair isle is to knit this blissful blue top from the lion brand site. Only I will knit it in beige. I need a feminine top for work this coming spring and to improve my experience working with lace as well.
http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90033AD.html?utm_source=20120302_March02;utm_medium=Emails;utm_campaign=Weeklynewsletter;utm_content=P-BlissfulBlueTop

Aside from that, there is not much new right now. In fact, to be honest, I really don't even know what to write. I will try to post images of my cowl in the next few days and hopefully that will make up for my temporary lack of inspiration with the written word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

All posted material is subject to U.S. copyright rules and regulations..